Help for a beginner radio host
- To get started, read all the necessary information in this section.
- If you have any general questions, please post them in our Forum .
- To contact the administration and solve problems, use our Contacts .
- The first steps after the creation of the radio. Questions and answers.
- Errors, tech. work and other problems with the radio
- MP3, OGG and AAC sound quality, as well as hz hertz under a microscope
- Setting up your domain for broadcasting and listening
- Changing broadcast modes Auto-DJ <=> LIVE <=> LIVE
- Customizing the player code and displaying information
- Copyright and Legality of Internet Radio
Radio control panel
- Brief overview, registration and payment of the radio channel
- Lesson 1 - Starting Your Radio for the First Time
- Lesson 2 - Jingle Rotation
- Settings: Overview of functions
- Streams and relays. Video streaming for radio.
- Video Streaming 2.0 - Tutorial Video
- DJ: Adding or changing a DJ user
- Order table: Operation and description of functions
- Auto-DJ: Broadcast automation, Crossfade - Smooth crossfading, Live - live broadcasting
- Auto-DJ: How to manage files and playlists. Overview of functions.
- Auto-DJ: Broadcast schedule for professional broadcast automation.
- Library: Sharing Media Files
- Moderation: Feature Overview
- Statistics: Description
Programs for internet radio broadcasting
- Programs for internet radio broadcasting
- Installing and configuring MyRadio24 Player to broadcast music (free)
- Installing and configuring DJin Lite / Digispot II for music broadcasting (free)
- Installing and configuring SAM Broadcaster for music broadcasting
- Installing and configuring RadioBOSS for music broadcasting
- Installing and configuring VirtualDJ 8 for streaming music
- Installing and configuring TRAKTOR PRO for music broadcasting
- How to send listeners on air using Skype